Straight off, I want to say that Jamberry/M Network did not pay me to do this nor did I receive the stuff for free. In fact, I spent $100 of my own money in order to try Trim and Burn. Which is kind of insane. My daughter is a Jamberry consultant (the links go to her page, by the way, so go buy stuff from her) and she kind of
cajoled me into asked me to buy it. Apparently I’m willing to spend a hundred bucks for my daughter. No one asked me to write about my experience.
I started trying to lose weight on May 1st. It seemed like a good thing to do. I weighed 282 pounds at that point. See, I want to have a breast reduction and I have to get below 200 to have it done. My goal is 175 pounds. By the time I tried the Trim and Burn, I was down to 250. Or something like that. My scale likes to give random numbers. (Side note: Do accurate home scales even exist?)
My Trim and Burn arrived the evening of the 6th. Less than a week to get to me. Apparently the thought of taking the stuff really caused some subconscious anxiety. I had the weirdest dreams all night. Including a dream where I had to swallow a whole cockroach.
250. I am sick. I have a cold and all week I have had no energy and have done the least amount necessary. So I took the Burn at breakfast and lunch and drank the Trim at 3. Even if I lose nothing, I’m already sold because it gave me so much energy. I am happy to report Trim and Burn do not actually contain cockroaches. Though they do contain pep. So much pep!
249.6. Still sick. How can one body produce so much mucous and require so much sneezing?!?! I’ve had the energy to do several things I
didn’t get around to avoided because I felt like I was dying during the week. Energy is a good thing! Yay, energy!
249. Trim is a water additive. It tastes like kool-aid. I’m not a fan of kool-aid. But it’s not horrible. It’s just not that good either. I take the Trim at 3pm because I’m usually starving and have no energy about 4 every day. For the whole three days I’ve had that 3 o’clock 16 ounces of water with the Trim powder mixed in I have not been hungry and my energy level has been stable (or higher). It could be a fluke. Or it could be the Trim.
248.6. I’ve lost a half pound a day since I started taking the Trim and Burn. Over the course of just over four months, I had lost 32 pounds. Now, I did go on 3 1/2 weeks worth of vacations during those four months where I
mostly watched didn’t pay attention at all to what I was eating. So, if I do the math, taking out the days I was on vacation completely, I have averaged a loss of 1/3 of a pound per day. So I am seeing some acceleration on this stuff. But will it continue?
248.6. For the first time since I started Trim and Burn, I didn’t lose anything day to day. I’ve been wearing size XL for a long, long time. Today I wore a large. And it fit quite nicely. So that was kind of amazing.
248. The taste of the Trim is really not the greatest. I have been experimenting with when to add the powder. Before the water means the last bit will be
gross super-sweet. Adding after the water means the first bit will be nasty overly sweet. I think adding it halfway through works best. I am considering splitting it between two cups of water. I just don’t like how sweet it is (but I might be a little unusual because if I add flavoring to water I don’t like it to be sweet at all).
247.2. I guess today makes up for Tuesday since I lost almost a whole pound since yesterday morning. My average since starting the Trim and Burn is still 1/2 pound per day. By the way, I’m still sick. And this stuff is still giving me energy.
247. Mid-afternoon I started feeling run down and munchy. I looked at the clock and it was 3:30. I quickly made my cup of Trim and within minutes I felt much better. I was no longer hungry and I had energy again. So I’m thinking it’s not a fluke, it really does help with the mid-afternoon blahs. PS I lost 3 pounds this week.
255. Yes, you read that right. I ate sushi last night and “gained” 8 pounds. I
might have eaten am quite sure I did not actually eat 8 pounds of sushi. I retain water way too easily. And then it takes pretty much forever for it to go away.
251. Half of that water weight went away. I only took one Burn and drank the Trim today. I managed to get another virus so mostly I stayed in bed yesterday and today.
250. I’m kind of thinking thank goodness for the Trim and Burn because I’ve been sick for over two weeks now and I’m convinced I’m
dying functioning pretty well mostly because of that stuff.
250.4. I’m a little annoyed that the rest of the water weight isn’t coming off, but I am smaller anyway, so whatever. I can feel that my waist and hips have shrunk and this makes me happy. I realized I should’ve measured myself before I started, but I didn’t think of that until today.
250.2. It hit me this morning that I’m probably retaining water longer than normal because of the week it is. I had a hysterectomy almost 3 years ago. But I still have fully functioning ovaries and because of that, I’ve noticed that my weight loss stalls for about a week every month. I just made it worse this month by eating sushi which always bloats me up. Of course I never realize what week it is until my weight loss stalls because without a uterus I have no other signs of the time of the month (which is awesome, by the way).
248. Almost back to where I was before the sushi. Weight is weird. Yesterday I wore the outfit I wear when I take my progress picture every week or so. The different between how I looked May 1st and now is incredible. There is a slight visible different from before I started the Trim and Burn, too. So, yay me!
249. Sigh. After seeing my weight inexplicably go up, I
knew I had completely failed reminded myself that my scale isn’t very accurate and the number on the scale is kind of meaningless. I usually wear leggings and dresses, but today I need to do laundry decided to wear jeans and a t-shirt. I rarely wear jeans. The ones I have are size 18 and are actually a bit loose. Considering I wore a size 22 five months ago, I really am succeeding kicking butt with this weight loss thing. Even if the scale is evil doesn’t always tell me what I want to see.
247. Just kidding. Weight is
the most important thing just a number.
248.6. It would be nice if my weight was anywhere near stable. I’m not sure whether to blame the scale or if I really do fluctuate
all crazy-like so much.
247.6. So I really, really don’t like the taste of the Trim. But with the exception of when
I avoid drinking it I’m so busy it’s suddenly 4pm and I haven’t drunk it and weekends when my schedule is so off of normal, I’ve been good and have had it almost every day. I really do see a difference in how I feel and my energy level so it is worth it. I also eat less at dinner.
247. Back to my low of the month! I’m so much smaller. It’s kind of
weird fabulous honestly.
246. Imagine my
surprise delight when I saw the number on the scale this morning. I know it’s just a number, but it’s also proof to my brain that I’m not a failure heading in the right direction.
246.2. I’ve ordered another set of Trim and Burn. I’m definitely giving this at least another month. My energy level is up, I’m smaller around, and I just plain feel better even if the scale
hates me isn’t quite showing the results I’d like.
247.8. Well, that was fun while it lasted. I know it’s
all partly my scale. For this reason, I’ve decided to step on it only one time each morning and whatever it tells me I’m going with. It’s not uncommon for it to vary 1 1/2 pounds within 20 or 30 minutes and even go up after I pee, which makes no sense.
247.2. I’m amazing at how much energy the Burn pills give me. It’s very nice, especially on days after I underestimate how much Creon I need because I’m guaranteed to feel worse those days (and that’s how I always used to feel which is crazy).
246.2. Ahem. I like today’s weight.
248.2. But I do not like today’s. What the heck???
246.8. That’s more like it. And so here ends my first month on Trim and Burn. I’d say it was a great success. Not necessarily for pounds lost
because my scale and/or body suck, but for the way I feel and inches lost. Taking my starting weight of 250 pounds and subtracting my lowest weight of the month, 246.2, I only lost 3.8 pounds this month. I blame the sushi. But I can wear clothes that I’d outgrown again! And I need to get some smaller sizes, too. So, yes, definitely a success. Yay, me!